I am Joan Booth, owner and co founder of Booth and Booth.
I have more time under my belt in retailing than I care to admit to, but suffice to say I’ve been in retailing all my long working life.
I want you to know that my company is interested in you, our customer. Yes, we are here to make a profit – otherwise we won’t be here tomorrow when you receive your order – but what makes us really buzz is a happy customer.
So that you know this isn’t the usual marketing speak without substance, let me outline how we handle your order:
- We will personally acknowledge your order within hours of you placing it and confirm the day of despatch.
- We will despatch it within 24 hours (weekends excepted) unless you ask us to do otherwise.
- We will check each piece of jewellery before despatch to ensure it meets our high quality standards.
- If you have ordered several pieces as a set, we will check they match or coordinate. If they don’t, we’ll let you know before we send it out and where possible offer an alternative.
- We will carefully pack your jewellery in tissue, organza, velour or smart presentation boxes (free of charge).
When you receive your order, we hope you are delighted and then we can rest easy.
So what if something goes wrong?
Yes, occasionally the gremlins get to work and it doesn’t go smoothly.
Whatever the reason, let us know immediately and we’ll work until it’s put right even if it’s a style failure for the recipient and the only solution is to shoot the designer.
Please take a few minutes to read the reviews from our customers. These are genuine, unsolicited, unabridged messages from our customers and give you some idea of the efforts we make to ensure your satisfaction.
For more nitty gritty, see our terms and conditions but basically, whatever you buy is returnable within 21 days and you are covered under the Distance Selling Regulations which gives you more protection than if you buy on the High Street.